Patalpinta: 2015-03-09 09:03:02
We prepare the documents of Labor Law, based on the need according to the Lithuanian, Estonian or Latvian Legislation acts and legal practice:
- Work contracts;
- Rules of workplace procedures;
- Staff regulations;
- Full liability contracts;
- Collective agreements;
- Confidentiality agreement or confidential/commercial (production) secret list, regulations of use;
- Non-compete agreements;
- The code of Ethics;
- Order of use of cars;
- Bonus payment order;
- Other documents regulating work relations.
We perform audits of personnel and work relations.
We consult on the matters of hiring, removal from work and other matters of Labor Law, civil service.
We prepare documents, reviews in case of a legal dispute in the Labor Dispute Commission, court.
We submit the analysis of the regulating legal acts of Lithuania, Estonia or Latvia for legal work relations, by indicating a specific area of the regulating statement.
- Company establishment;
- Preparation of the applications for registering trademarks;
- Company reorganization, change of the legal company form;
- Changes of articles of association (regarding changes in management bodies functions, increase of authorized capital, authorized capital reduction, currency exchange from litas to euros);
- Preparation of claims and other written letters;
- Liquidation of the company and opening a bankruptcy case;
- The analysis of the regulating legal acts of Lithuania, Estonia or Latvia for legal work relations, by indicating a specific area of the regulating statement (for example, Labor Law, Employees Safety and Health, Tax Law, analysis of certification legal acts);
- Submission of notifications about new legal acts, changes in legal acts. The links to legal acts are sent, comparisons of legal acts are presented, by indicating the changed regulations.
- We prepare commercial contracts (buying-selling, service providing, contract work, etc.);
- We prepare real estate tenancy, buying-selling agreements;
- We provide legal analysis of concluded agreements, recommendations;
- We consult on the matters of contract conclusion, execution, termination;
- We prepare employees’ safety and health, fire safety agreement conditions and analyze them.
Protection of personal data
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the valid legal acts in Lithuania, JSC ‘SDG’ provides these services related to personal data protection:
- Consulting while implementing the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Data protection audit;
- Company representation in the State Data Protection Inspectorate (Supervisory Authority);
- Seminars regarding the application of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Data protection officer.