THE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR WORKER PERFORMING WORKS IN WELLS AND OTHER UNDERGRUND CONSTRUCTIONS, CONFINED SPACES
Patalpinta: 2016-06-07 08:34:16
The training program is designed to prepare the persons, who perform works related to work in underground constructions, tanks, confined spaces, who would be able to carry out these works in a safe way, knowing how to work in higher risk conditions.
The employees get necessary training by learning these subjects:
- Underground constructions and channels
- Tanks and containers
- Implementation of works in underground constructions, tanks and containers
- Occupational safety
The gained competencies:
- To know about underground constructions, wells, collectors and channels.
- To know about underground tanks, reservoirs.
- To know the order of work in underground constructions, reservoirs and be able to work safely.
- To be able to assess occupational risk factors and perform works safely.
To the persons who successfully pas the exam, the right to work in wells and other underground constructions and confined spaces is given by a decision of the examination board and the certificate of the required form (3106) is issued together with the attestation certificate.The persons who complete this training program can work in all companies where works related to underground constructions, tanks and containers are performed.