Patalpinta: 2015-03-09 09:29:15
Building technical supervision
Building technical supervision is arranged by the user of the building by appointing a technical supervisor who:
- during regular inspections visually inspects the main constructions of the building, records observed defects, risks of failure and collapse and provides suggestions for their elimination;
- records construction and engineering equipment defects observed during the regular inspections in the building's technical supervision log;
- conducts annual (by the end of the winter season and, considering the use of the building, before the start of the winter season), non-routine inspections, during which a certified commission of experts carefully inspects the main constructions of the building and engineering equipment, determines the need of structural analyses, defects of the building and the need for repair works, submits the building's inspection act, evaluates the quality of regular inspections;
- if necessary, organizes existing building analysis;
- fills up the building's technical (technical – energy) passport.
Technical supervision of building construction
The builder of a building (the client) appoints a technical supervisor of building construction who:
- ensures that construction works are performed according to the construction project;
- supervises the quality of construction products and equipment used during the construction process and prohibits their use if they do not conform with the construction project, normative construction technical documents, requirements of normative building safety and purpose documents, also if documents confirming the quality of construction products are not submitted;
- inspects the quality and scope of performed works, informs the builder (the client) about the completed construction works which do not conform with the normative building quality requirements.
- inspects and approves concealed construction works and concealed building parts, participates during utility network, engineering system, equipment and construction testing and approval;
- together with the contractor prepares the documents to formalize the completion of building construction;
- performs the functions of a general building construction technical supervisor, coordinates the special technical supervision of building construction and the activities of its supervisors.
Technical supervisors of special building construction, technical supervisors of special building specialized construction works and FIDIC engineers provide high quality service with the best resources. Technical supervision of building construction works is carried out according to FIDIC (the red/yellow books) agreement conditions.
The functions of construction health and safety coordinator
If more than one contractor is involved in the construction process, the builder (the client) must appoint one or several health and safety coordinators, who shall ensure that the construction project includes occupational health and safety requirements; during the construction process, coordinate and control the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements established in regulatory acts.
Building construction occupational health and safety coordinator:
- coordinates the implementation of requirements established in the technical project of the building and in work method statement and of other measures related to the prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases at construction site and during the construction process;
- resolves technical and/or organizational issues, especially when different works (work stages) are performed simultaneously or one after another;
- evaluates the duration of works (work stages) so it does not compromise occupational health and safety;
- coordinates the activities of employers and, if necessary, of self-employed persons, so they perform their duties and, if necessary, the measures established in the technical project of the building and in work method statement;
- considering work progress and any changes, modifies occupational health and safety measures established in work method statement and other documents;
- organizes exchange of information about implemented preventive measures between employers, including those who replace one another at the construction site, and coordination of their activities preventing accidents and occupational diseases and also organizes the cooperation between employers and self-employed persons;
- monitors the compliance with rules of procedure established at the construction site;
- takes the necessary measures to ensure that only authorized persons are present at the construction site.
Electrical system supervision
If the permissible power limit of available electric equipment is higher than 30 kW, electric facilities of every user must have an appointed certified person responsible for electricity systems who:
- performs electric equipment inspections in accordance with safety rules;
- monitors compliance with electrical safety requirements;
- informs the administration about newly adopted regulatory documents related to electrical safety;
- provides suggestions to improve protection against electricity;
- prepares orders regulating electrical systems;
- completes necessary logs;
- sets a schedule for electric equipment technical inspection and preventive testing;
- manages electricity consumption accounting, submits accounting documents;
- organizes training and certification of energy workers;
- prepares regulations for energy workers;
- organizes the provision of personal protective equipment against electricity, organizes its inspection on a regular basis;
- organizes resistance measurements and the setting up of electric power supply schemes;
- organizes the resolution of electric equipment operational faults.
Heating system supervision
A worker with an appropriate technical qualification who has a valid Energy Worker qualification certificate issued by the State Energy Inspectorate under the Ministry of Energy, which gives the right to be responsible for the heating system of a company, carries out:
- seasonal start-up and bleeding of the heating and hot water systems;
- heating system hydraulic balancing;
- heating equipment inspection;
- heating equipment parameter control;
- control of the heat meter operation and its seals;
- checks the temperature of the heating medium;
- sets optimal control programs, changes the programs on user request, without violating standard hygiene requirements;
- hydraulic testing;
- heating system cleaning;
- ongoing disconnect fitting repair;
- failure and defect localization and removal;
- restoration of pipeline and fitting insulation damaged during operation.
Gas system supervision
A worker with an appropriate technical qualification who has a valid energy worker qualification certificate issued by the State Energy Inspectorate under the Ministry of Energy, which gives the right to be responsible for work with an operating gas system or its part, organizes:
- inspection of the steel gas pipeline insulation and metal surface condition;
- technical inspection of the underwater gas pipeline throughput;
- technical inspection of condensate collectors;
- technical inspection of the underground gas pipeline wells and shut-off devices;
- technical inspection of the equipment for gas control points;
- technical inspection of automation, alarm and telemechanic systems and measuring instruments;
- pressure testing of the gas supply system;
- inspection of the gas supply system;
- reconstruction and repair;
- start-up and adjustment works;
- failure localization.
Electrophysical resistance measurements
All energy consumers, regardless of their subordination level and ownership forms of the managed property, except household electric energy consumers, must regularly perform electrophysical resistance measurements before the initial use and during the operation of electrical equipment:
- electrical wiring and cable insulation resistance measurements;
- inspection of continuity of protective conductors (transitional contacts);
- earthing resistance measurements;
- short-circuit loop parameter measurements;
- measurements of insulation resistance of portable electric tools and welding transformers;
- electrostatic dissipative (antistatic) floor insulation resistance measurements.
Building energy efficiency certification
Building energy efficiency certification is necessary:
- upon the completion of the construction of new buildings before the construction completion act is drawn up or before the construction completion declaration is submitted;
- upon the completion of the reconstruction, renovation or overhaul of the buildings before the construction completion act is drawn up or before the construction completion declaration is submitted;
- when selling or renting buildings and their parts (apartments, separate spaces intended for other purposes);
- for buildings with useful floor area of more than 500 square meters (from July 9 2015, more than 250 square meters) which are part of a hotel, administrative, trade, service, catering, transport, cultural, educational, sports, medical and recreational purpose facilities.
Minimum obligatory energy performance requirements are not set for cultural heritage buildings; houses of worship; buildings for other religious activities; temporary buildings intended to be used for up to 2 years; buildings for recreational purposes, garden buildings used for up to 4 months a year; stand alone buildings with a useful floor area of no more than 50 square meters; low energy non-residential buildings for production and industry, warehousing and agricultural use, i.e. buildings with a useful floor area of less than 50 square meters heated for more than 4 months per year while the remaining part of the useful floor area of the building is heated for less than 2 months per year; unheated buildings.
The certificate is valid for 10 years.
Building energy consumption audit
The purpose of the building energy audit is to check and assess the heat losses and engineering systems of the building in terms of energy efficiency and the choice of reasonable energy saving measures.
You are required to submit a comprehensive energy audit to obtain support from EU, Municipal or other structural funds under special programs for the renovation (renewal (modernization) of public buildings. From 2010-01-01, energy audits can only be carried out by certified specialists (2009-05-26, Order No.1-75 of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania), who:
- assess the external partitions of the building;
- assess the utility systems of the building (water supply, sewage, heating, ventilation, electricity);
- calculate the return on each renovation measure (windows, facades, roof...) and energy savings;
- indicate the preferred building renovation measures;
- calculate the return on the preferred building renovation measures.
Equipment and technological process energy consumption audit
While carrying out an equipment and technological process energy consumption audit, certified specialists:
- analyze energy consumption and costs in accordance with measurement and other data;
- identify existing energy resources;
- assess past and current energy consumption and costs;
- identify areas of significant energy use based on energy consumption and cost analysis;
- identify the infrastructure, equipment, systems, processes, and persons working or acting on behalf of the organization that significantly contribute to energy use and costs;
- identify other significant variables which determine the use of energy;
- determine current energy efficiency of infrastructure, equipment, systems and processes related to identified significant energy use;
- assess future energy use and costs;
- identify, prioritize and describe the possibilities for improving energy efficiency.
Preparation of construction completion documents and building submission for approval
Building delivery at the State Territorial Planning and Construction Inspectorate under the Ministry of Environment and its registration at the Center of Registers includes the following procedures:
- cadastral measurements of the building (inventory file);
- geodetic control photographs of underground utility networks;
- geodetic photographs of the building plot;
- declarations of performance of construction products used for construction;
- drinking water quality analysis document (when required);
- building energy efficiency certificate (when required);
- building sound classification protocols (when required);
- a certificate of building compliance with the project, i.e. essential requirements of the building;
- filling of construction work log;
- the submission of a declaration or an act to the State Territorial Planning and Construction Inspectorate under the Ministry of Environment;
- the submission of a declaration or an act confirming the completion of the construction and the registration of the ownership of the created immovable property at the Center of Registers.
Consultancy for construction companies to obtain a certificate
The certificate of a special building construction contractor is obtained by passing company certification.
For applicants (companies):
- an application is filled;
- the data card according to the SPSC-approved form is filled;
- systematized information about employees according to the SPSC-approved form: list of certified managers of basic areas of technical construction activities, list of technical staff, list of workers;
- systematized list of completed works according to the SPSC-approved form;
- for those who are willing to gain a certification for facade insulation works, the FIA-02 form with the annexes is filled;
- preparation of 3 builders' (clients) assessments of built and/or expertly inspected buildings or their projects over the last year in accordance with the SPSC-approved form;
- training courses are organized for employees of Your company (rope access technicians, welders, riggers, mobile crane drivers, etc.) who are required to have certificates of qualification;
- a document is completed in accordance with the STR 1.01.05:2007 procedure regarding the approval of construction rules for the construction works specified in the application;
- a written declaration of insurance events which occurred or did not occur due to mistakes or poorly performed examinations or construction works is completed;
- we will fill in a written declaration on the occurrence or non-occurrence of failures in buildings which You constructed or inspected;
- a written declaration on the insurance of Your activities is completed in accordance with the regulations of the Law on Construction;
- a written declaration about quality management and environmental systems installed in the company is completed;
- a written declaration on the essential technical tools owned (rented) for carrying out the activities specified in the application and the essential technologies used for the main works;
A certificate is issued to the applicants who meet the qualification requirements.
Administration of apartment building's common use objects
Apartment building's common use object administration, use and maintenance services are provided:
- technical building maintenance works;
- regular monitoring of common use object condition;
- annual inspections;
- registration and examination of the inhabitants' declarations on common use object condition;
- building condition assessment;
- handling and keeping technical building maintenance documentation;
- maintaining the safe use of common building structures;
- technical maintenance of engineering systems, fault prevention;
- energy efficiency certification of the building.
- processing and storing of accounting data of building spaces and their owners (users);
- construction analysis and expertise of common structures of the building;
- use and maintenance of the building's lift (lifts);
- household waste removal;
- area maintenance;
- emergency services;
- contract work execution;
- fire-extinguishing system maintenance;
- pest extermination.
Energy worker certification
Energy worker certification:
1. Electric energy sector:
- electric energy consumption;
- electric equipment operation;
- electric object and facility construction;
2. Thermal energy sector:
- thermal energy consumption.