Patalpinta: 2015-03-09 08:58:33
The aim of every organization – to have the best possible achievements. This guarantees all interested parties’ (organizations, employees, clients, society and others) needs being satisfied and long-term organization sustainability.
For the companies, in order to get an advantage against the competition, the organizational factors of work – optimization and control of processes, efficiency and effectiveness of work are very important too.
An organization must demonstrate the quality of its offered products and this is why the ISO system for installation of standards has been created. This system is the most popular in the world at the moment.
Regarding the contemporary market conditions, we suggest to become competitive by installing international management systems, corresponding the requirements of these standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, EN 15593, ISO 22716, ISO 3834, ISO 17020, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IES 20000-1:2011, FSC, etc.
The installation of the ISO standards/ Management systems
By installing and productively applying this management system together with its constant improvement processes, an organization aims to prove its ability to constantly produce a product corresponding the requirements of clients and the Law and the Regulating Legislation.
Also, the installed and certified quality management system results in:
- greater competitiveness;
- greater trust of clients and partners;
- greater trust of clients and partners;
- tighter cooperation with providers and contractors;
- saving of resources (by avoiding mistakes and unnecessary activities);
- additional marketing tool – certificate (internationally recognized quality confirmation).
ISO 14001 standard;
Constantly increasing awareness of expansion gives a competitive advantage to the companies that are reliable due to the environmental safety aspect both in the national and international market.
ISO 14001 is the most known environmental safety management system standard, based on two principles – constant improvement and legal compliance.
An installed environmental safety management system would help you with:
- reducing pollution and wastage;
- energy saving;
- avoiding traumas and emergencies;
- better implementation of environmental safety legal requirements and other obligations.
The employees are the most precious fortune of a company, due to the fact that they create the most of the value added by their ideas.
It is a duty of every employer to ensure safe and healthy working conditions for the employees.
An installed employees’ health and safety management system would help you with:
- systematical solving of employees’ health and safety issues;
- dividing responsibilities;
- identifying and managing the hazards emerging in the workplace;
- implementation of emergencies’ and accidents’ preventive measures that are better carried out by complying with the legislation regulating health and safety of employees;
EN ISO 22000
Ensuring the quality of health and safety of food and products that have contact to food is one of the most important tasks of companies in the food and packaging industry.
The products that are made of improper materials or produced in improper hygiene and sanitary conditions, including a failure to comply with the requirements of a technological process, can result in catastrophic consequences to the health of users.
EN ISO 22000 standard’s base is HACCP (important management points and analysis of risky factors) system. Main principle – “to plan, prepare, implement, manage, control and enhance the food safety management system”.
The ISO 22000 standard enables Your organization to:
- create and control food safety management system, by using well defined and clear structure which is flexibly applied to your business needs and expectations;
- get deeper insight about what the real risk for clients and company is;
- establish a tool for the food safety effectiveness improvement and its tracking together with measuring;
- implement the Legal requirements of food safety more successfully.
This management tool can be used by all companies, involved in the activity of food product resources initial processing, storing, transportation, retail trade and the ones that provide catering services.
Corruption – is a widely spread phenomenon, which raises great social, moral, economical and political concern, damage to good management, stops development, causes damage to human rights and distorts competition. Due to corruption, the business input increases, unreliable unstable uncertainty emerges with relation to business contracts making, the prices of needs and services increase and trust in institutions is lost. Also, the functioning of an honest and effective market is disturbed.
All business activities and the public sector as well as the society itself must actively fight against corruption. This can be achieved if both business and the public sector take responsibility to create a culture of transparency, honesty, openness and compliance with the anti-corruption management system that corresponds to the ISO 37001:2016 standard requirements. This management system can be applied in small, medium and big organizations of all sectors, including the public, private and non-profit sector.
Using an anti-corruption management system in company will help to:
- ensure the prevention of corruption;
- implement the management system of fight against corruption and strengthen current management elements;
- create or strengthen the image of an organization among business partners or investors;
- effectively perform internal or external investigations of corruption and to collect and prepare important information.
It is equally important to ensure the safety of packaging that has contact with food as it is to ensure the food products safety, because a packaging can be the carrier of a cause of an illness.
The purpose of the EN 15593 standard – to help the manufacturers of packaging ensure and demonstrate hygiene management corresponding the highest requirements.
Guided by this European standard an organization can:
- plan, project, implement, manage, maintain and renew the system of hazard analysis and risk assessment that would ensure the making of food packaging materials corresponding to the hygiene requirements;
- prove the compliance with the hygiene requirements corresponding the clients;
- prove the effective performance of a system;
- help the food manufacturers prove that they comply with the food and packaging safety regulations;
- ensure that it complies with the hygiene policy set by the government;
- prove to other interested parties that this policy is complied with;
- aim for the food packaging hygiene management system to be registered or certified by an external organization.
ES ISO 22716
The ISO 22716 standard is meant for all cosmetics products manufacturing companies and can be integrated together with quality management system upon the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
The benefits to an organization of implementation and certification of this standard:
- compliance with the requirements of legislation acts;
- all of the most important processes are indicated and related;
- work processes are simplified;
- increased effectiveness;
- a quality management system is created that gives great results;
- increased product quality;
- increased personnel responsibility for the quality of a product and the production environment;
- better daily problem solving;
- prepared base for the installation of ISO 9001.
The ISO 22716 standard is meant for all manufacturing companies of cosmetics and can be integrated together with a quality management system upon the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standards.
EN ISO 3834
It is especially important for companies that perform welding works to have qualified specialists and to properly control the process of welding works from the beginning of signing an agreement with a customer to the suitable application of methods used for the control of welding seams.
The company’s that provides welding services activities’ compliance with the IInd or IIIrd part requirements of EN ISO 3834 standard proves:
- the control of qualification of company employees;
- the proper quality control in each stage of process.
SA 8000 ir ISO 26000
SA 8000 (Social Accountability 8000) – it is a set of requirements for a company that aims to demonstrate socially responsible attitude towards creating and maintaining proper working conditions.
Within the SA 8000 standard there are clear requirements stated regarding the organizations’ activities related to children’s work, prevention of mandatory work, occupational health and safety, organizations of employees freedom and collective negotiations, discriminating, practice of penalties, working hours, payment for work;
SA 8000 benefits to an organization:
- helps to realize the values of an organization in the social domain;
- improves the reputation of an organization and value to the public and investors;
- gives possibilities to discover better employees, to support them and increase productivity;
- helps to manage the risk related to social factors within the production line better;
- diminishes the risk for business with relation to positive social climate in an organization;
- it is easier for potential clients to choose companies that comply with valid ethical work practice norms and requirements of legislations acts.
ISO 26000 is a standard of social responsibility recommendations. The ISO 26000 supplements the until now existing social responsibility initiatives and expands the understanding and application of SA. In fact, the ISO 26000 reviews the modern concept of social responsibility and includes many issues related to social responsibility.
EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012
The accredited and seeking accreditation institutions must comply with the requirements raised for their activity stated in the smooth operation standard EN ISO/IEC 17020. The criteria for competencies of general independent control institutions, disregarding the area of control, are stated in this standard.
FSC management system
FSC is the largest and the most popular scheme of certification for forestry and wood industry companies. The application of this system gives the right to mark wood productions using a special logo indicating that the wood which is being used has been received from a responsibly handled forest.
In the world-wide and European markets, this certification encourages an ecological viewpoint towards ecosystems, ensures socially responsible forest management, gives a possibility to apply tracking principles throughout the whole supply chain. The confirmation management system will ensure transparent manufacturing and sales of wooden products (wooden furniture, paper, fuel briquettes, granules).
The economic benefit of FSC management system to an organization:
- exceptional product marking;
- market differentiation;
- various possibilities in markets, export;
- growth in a part of market;
- keeping the current clients.
EN ISO 50001:2011 Energy consumption management system
EN ISO 50001 is a management system meant to control an effective energy usage management:
- reduce the costs of energy;
- ensure a reduction of expenses on energetic resources;
- improve the image of an organization;
- save the resources of nature.
The main purpose of the standard – to encourage the organization to maintain a systematic approach when aiming to constantly improve the energetic effectiveness, including energy efficiency and costs, the requirements for making, implementation, maintenance and improving.
This international standard is applied for all variable sized influences that result in energetic effectiveness that the organization can control and affect.
The standard can be applied in any other organization aiming to ensure that it meets the undertaken energy consumption policy and is willing to demonstrate to others that this match is confirmed by self-assessment or self-declaration tools or an external certification of a management system for energy use.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information technology. Safety methods. Information safety management systems
The benefits of the information safety management system:
- quality and safe information management is ensured in an organization;
- the risk related to information safety is constantly identified and managed;
- the measures being implemented are adequate and comply with the best world-wide practice, which helps to reduce the expenses of safety management;
- management of legal and other requirements of customers is ensured;
- the process of registering the information safety accidents, analysis and decision making is implemented.
In the ISO/IEC 27001 standard the requirements for preparation of the information management system (ISVS) and implementation, together with maintenance and upgrades, are set with regard to the situation of a particular organization.
In this international standard the requirements described are general and applicable for all organizations, despite their type, size and character.
ISO/IES 20000-1:2011. Information technology. Services management. Part 1: Requirements for the services management system.
The ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard provides requirements for an IT service management system that is meant to ensure good quality service providing that meets clients’ requirements.
The benefits of a services management system:
- constant improvement of the IT services quality;
- reduced risk of discrepancy in meeting customer requirements;
- tighter cooperation between IT and business;
- more effective use of resources;
- arrangement of company processes according to the world-wide practice.
Consulting on the matters of maintaining already installed management systems
When the installed management systems are being maintained, the consulting services consist of:
- applied practice evaluation;
- consulting with regard to the changes in company activity, when the documents of an integrated management system are changed or supplemented;
- consulting the employees on completing forms of records;
- help with formulating and researching discrepancies;
- evaluation of planning and monitoring documents;
- help with the preparation of an internal audit report and management analysis protocols.
Internal audit implementation
- assessment of document conformity with the requirements of standards and company activity;
- assessment of the company activity and documents’ conformity with the LR legislation acts regulating the company activity;
- after an assessment is finished, a written report is given to a customer that includes the flaws and discrepancies with the requirements of standards and LR legislation acts, noticed during the audit.
Internal auditors training
We organize internal auditor training courses and the programs of these courses are applied for a branch of industry, specifics of company activity or particular company requirements.
The main purpose of training:
- to provide knowledge and practical skills of effective organizing and carrying out internal audit in a company.
- the program is meant for the internal auditors who assess a management system according to ISO standards.
- the balance of theory and practice. Individual and group tasks. Practice for skills improvement. Modelling of auditing situations.