The training program of mandatory first aid
Patalpinta: 2016-06-07 08:52:04
The mandatory first aid training is carried out according to the ordinance no. V – 69 released on the 28th of January in 2008 by the minister of health of the Republic of Lithuania ‘regarding the confirmation of the first aid training program, the mandatory training program in hygiene skills and mandatory training program about the damage of alcohol and drugs to human health’.
The training is mandatory for:
- the drivers of vehicles of all types and categories (during the driving courses)
- the drivers of the C, D and E motor vehicles, operators of the railway transport, air and water transport and the employees providing services to the passengers (before starting to work according to the topics of the general 12 hour training and, every three years, according to the topics of the 6 hour continuous training);
- Education, cultural workers, employees in companies providing the services of sports, accomodation and health (in the first year of work and every five years);
- The employees, working in the environment of dangerous factors and performing dangerous works, the employees of railways, air and water transport, employees working in communication objects and road maintenance, specialists of occupational safety and health institutions (in the first year of work and every five years);
- Those persons, who are involved in activity with weapons, including the employees of security services, professional and amateur hunters, having got the authorizations to keep and carry weapons (before starting to work and purchasing a weapon according to the topics of the general 18 hour training and repeat every five years according to the topics of the 6 hour continuous training);
- Employees of rescue services – firefighters and rescue team, police officers carrying out supervision of traffic, drivers of police vehicles, fire trucks, ambulance transportation, rescuers working on beaches (before starting to work according to the topics of the 40 hour general training and repeat every year according to the topics of the 8 hour continuous training).
- employees who provide services of education, culture, sports, accommodation and health;