THE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR FITTER GAS CYLINDER REPLACER
Patalpinta: 2016-06-07 08:25:08
The training program for fitter gas cylinder replacer is designed to train persons, who are no younger than 18 years old, having not lower than general education and 1 year working experience of a fitter. This program is made to train those persons, who will sell or change liquid gas cylinders.
The purpose of the program – to introduce the trainees to the main regulations of the regulatory acts that state the exploitation of petroleum gas devices, supply of liquefied hydrocarbon gases to the consumers, their duties, rights and responsibility, to provide knowledge about liquid gas and its properties, explosive characteristics, liquid gas cylinders, cylinder devices, requirements for rooms, to train safely exploit them, take correct actions in case of a cylinder fault, or in case of fire or explosion.
The duration of the training program – 40 hours, 6 of them are for practical sessions.
To the persons, who have learned the training material of this program, the nationally recognized certificate of the training program completion is issued (code 3106), together with an attestation certificate.
Once a trainee completes this program, he knows:
- the working principles of the liquid gas cylinders’ devices.
- the requirements for safe exploitation of individual cylinder device.
- the order of dangerous works with gas, requirements for staff, safety requirements, work documentation
- dangers and risk emerging when the works stated in the duty regulations are performed.
- requirements for tools that are used for individual cylinder devices exploitation.
- employees’ safety and health requirements, when performing the works stated in the duty regulations.
- fire safety requirements, initial fire extinguishing measures and ways.
- hygiene requirements.
A person, who has completed this program, will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate risk in a workplace and use preventive measures within the limits of his competence.
- comply with the employees’ safety and health requirements, when replacing liquid gas cylinders and repairing domestic gas stoves.
- behave accordingly in extreme situations.
- use personal and collective safety measures.
- use fire safety and extinguishing measures.
- give first aid to victims of an accident.