THE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR LIQUID GAS CYLINDER STOREKEEPER
Patalpinta: 2016-06-07 08:23:26
- The training program for liquid gas cylinder storekeeper is designed for those persons, who will store liquid gas cylinders.
- The purpose of the program – to provide knowledge about liquid gas and its qualities, explosive characteristics, liquid gas cylinders, to teach how to safety store and transport them.
- Those persons, who are in training in order to gain the qualification of liquid gas cylinders storekeeper, must be healthy and no younger than 18 years old.
- The duration of the program – 40 hours.
- To the persons, who have learned the material of this program, a nationally recognized certificate of training program completion (code 3106) with an attestation certificate is issued.
A person, who completes this program, knows:
- the main regulations of the regulatory acts stating the exploitation of petroleum gas devices, the requirements for rooms where liquid gas cylinders are stored.
- his duties, rights and responsibility.
- the construction of a liquid gas cylinder.
- the working principles of liquid gas cylinders.
- the requirements for safe exploitation of liquid gas cylinders.
- the order dangerous works with gas, requirements for the staff, safety requirements, documentation of works.
- danger and risks, when performing the works stated in the duty regulations.
- requirements for the tools, which are used to exploit liquid gas cylinders
- employees’ safety and health requirements
- fire safety requirements, initial fire extinguishing measures and ways
- hygiene requirements.
In the end of this program a person will be able to:
- correctly and safely store and transport liquid gas cylinders.
- estimate and evaluate the risk at work and take preventive measures within the limits of his competence.
- comply with the employees’ safety and health requirements, when storing liquid gas cylinders.
- use personal and collective safety measures.
- use fire safety measures and fire extinguishing tools.
- give first aid to victims of an accident.